This group contains items that display the current status of various system parameters:
Displays information about remaining battery power.
Displays information about storage, program, and card memory usage.
Displays current date and/or time.
To add any of these items to your Menu, open the Design The Menu screen, tap the Plus button under the main list, and select Item type > Status. Then pick one of the item types from the Status drop-down list.
The specific pieces of information to be displayed in these Menu items can be freely modified. The item's caption can contain any number of special "placeholders" that display particular information in the actual Menu. Each placeholder is composed of the ^ character and a single letter. In the actual Menu it is replaced with the value of the particular property (battery power, free/total memory, or current date/time).
You can insert placeholders either by manually typing ^ and a single letter into the Caption field, or by selecting it from the list available under the » button. Listed below are supported placeholders, by item type.
Placeholders for the Battery item:
- Percent of battery charge remaining (^P)
- Amount of battery voltage (^V)
Placeholders for the Memory item:
- Storage memory in use (^U)
- Free storage memory (^F)
- Free storage memory percent (^P)
- Total amount of storage memory (^T)
- Program memory in use (^u)
- Free program memory (^f)
- Free program memory percent (^p)
- Total amount of program memory (^t)
- Storage card memory in use (^V)
- Free storage card memory (^G)
- Free storage card memory percent (^Q)
- Total amount of storage card memory (^A)
Placeholders for the Date/Time item:
- Current time (^T)
- Current date in long format (^D)
- Current date in short format (^d)
- Current day of week (^W)