[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: TopSelecText forum thread

Where is it?RNS:: logo
byron church wrote: January 19th, 2007
its either not loading or i cant find it on my 680

Phillip Beazley wrote: January 20th, 2007
Bottom of Preferences

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 21st, 2007
Phillip is right - go to the "Prefs" application, and scroll to the "Other" group, and then tap "RNS:: TST".

Also, please note that TST should begin to work immediately without any configuration if you installed it with HotSync.

Phillip Beazley wrote: January 21st, 2007
And very well at that! :)

byron church wrote: January 21st, 2007
Thanks I found it although Its not hi-lighting I set the preferences all different ways/still doesn't work ! I'm still optimistic though it looks like a great program!

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 22nd, 2007
These steps usually help:
1) Make sure the "Activate TreoSelecText" checkbox is checked.
2) Perform a soft reset.
3) Run a simple application, like "Memos".
4) Make sure the blinking cursor is visible.
5) Try the Shift+5way combinations now.

byron church wrote: January 26th, 2007
have followed all of your suggestions still does not select . When I hold the shift and the L. or R. curser the curser jumps to the beginning or end of page ????

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 26th, 2007
Maybe your configuration of TreoSelecText is different than expected - go to the "Prefs" application, and open the "RNS:: TST" panel. Then tap "Shift+Left/Right function..." and make sure one of the following functions is selected: "select one character", "select one word", "select one sentence".

byron church wrote: January 26th, 2007
Every thing checks out . I changed pref to use cap lock and that worked but now hiper link just gives me a page of data text!

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 28th, 2007
That's the trial version limitation. You can test the hyperlink option in the Prefs panel only.

byron church wrote: January 29th, 2007
well then I'll make it legal ! Thanks for all the generous feedback

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 29th, 2007
You're welcome, and thanks!

byron church wrote: June 21st, 2007
Is there a second page of entries to this thread ? I keep getting notices of posts to this thread but cant see any since 1/29/07

byron church wrote: June 21st, 2007
AHHHHH.!**** Don't click on Julia or Emily's sights ****They Be Scams !****
***** "Good Sight respect my Butt !!!!******

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: June 25th, 2007
As you could see, this thread got spammed and I consequently removed the spam messages. However you got notifications on all these messages.

We're improving our spam filters on these forums. I'm afraid we'll have to introduce "rewrite text from picture" to stop further spamming, though.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Mick wrote: September 18th, 2007
I purchased Treo Select Text yesterday from PalmGear and loaded it on my Treo 755p but it does not functioning correctly. I can highlight words in the Word program but it won?t dial a phone number. It will not highlight anything in Memo or Contacts. It displays under ?Other? in Preferences and the settings seem correct.

Note: I previously installed the trial version which would highlight text in one direction only.

Mick

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: September 19th, 2007
Please try after performing a soft reset.

Mick wrote: September 19th, 2007
Performed the soft reset and I can highlight the text now but it won't dial. I'm a little confused about the directions. On your tst page your directions say to use SHFT+Center to perform a number of functions including dialing. Anytime I press SHFT+Center it just highlights additional words.

Also, how do you copy and paste? I can understand highlighting the word but what function performs the copy and paste in your program?

How can I determine if I have the full or trial version on my Treo? Thanks.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: September 19th, 2007
Go to the "RNS:: TST" panel in the "Prefs" application to configure TreoSelecText. Also there's the "About" menu command which will tell you if you're using the full or the trial version.

Mick wrote: September 19th, 2007
Okay, now I understand. There are no directions as to how to dial a number but did not realize that "hyperlink" is also used for dialing. Thanks.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy