[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: TopSelecText forum thread

MemosRNS:: logo
Marcello A. Canuto wrote: July 7th, 2007
Hi,

I just bought this program (ver. 4.3) and it does not seem to work for my Treo 680.
I have enabled the program and set it to "only when Shift pressed" mode. I have also set it to select one character when the Left/Right Nav-buttons are pressed.

In Memos it does not work at all.
In TreoMemos, the shift +L/R Nav buton selects the whole word!

Help! thanks

Ben wrote: July 9th, 2007
Same sort of problem here on a Treo 680 - it works in TreoMemos but not in Memo PLUS or the ordinary memos app.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: July 10th, 2007
What version of Treo 680 are you using? I just tried on mine and everything is correct.
Please try after a soft reset.
Please make sure no other similar applications can conflict with TreoSelecText's functionality.

Ben wrote: July 11th, 2007
Hey! Reset seems to have done the trick... don't you just love these random Palm quirks?

Anyhow, to confirm, now working in all 3 I mentioned: TreoMemos, Memo PLUS & the ordinary memos app.

:)

Marcello A. Canuto wrote: July 11th, 2007
Thanks! All is working great now for me too. I appreciate the quick response . . .

Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy