[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: WeekUp Alarm Clock forum thread

No sound, only vibrate!RNS:: logo
Duy wrote: November 7th, 2008
I yes, I checked my vibrate/sound switch. I can hear system sounds and the system sound alarm clock just fine though. When there I get no preview sound either when I select the volume level. Please help!

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: November 10th, 2008
What device do you have?
Please try with sampled ringtones (from the 'Sampled Ring Tones' database) and with MIDI ringtones (from any other database), and see if neither work.

Duy Vu wrote: November 10th, 2008
I have a palm centro and using the latest trial/free version of weekup.

Do you hear the sound in the "Pick Alarm Sound" screen when you tap the "Play" button?

nope

Neither from the 'Sampled Ring Tones' database, nor from any other? Did you try with music files in both of these kinds of databases?

The only one I can hear sound from is the Sampled Ring Tones list.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: November 19th, 2008
Hmmm... sounds from other databases should also work.

Can you please do the following: launch the "Prefs" app and go to its "Sounds & Alerts" panel. Select the "Alarm Flute" or "Alarm Triangle" sound for any application and tell me if you can hear the sample sound on selecting it. I'd like to make sure that this is not a system problem but the WeekUp problem.

If that works, then please install the trial version of RNS:: HoHo and its MIDI Manager Plugin. Launch HoHo and call the "Options"=>"MIDI Manager" menu command. Try playing any music file there.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy