[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: WeekUp Alarm Clock forum thread

mp3RNS:: logo
scott gaskin wrote: April 10th, 2007
Product description says "your favorite tune or midi file"....Just paid ten bucks to to find out that favorite tune is BS. You should make a note that music files cannot be imported to use as alarms. Not exactly false advertising, but rather shady. If I knew "favorite tune" covered everything BUT music files I would have got palmary clock. Thanks for wasting my money.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 12th, 2007
It can see any MIDI file that you have on your Palm. MIDI files ARE music files.
If you wish to add MIDI files to your Palm, use RNS:: ClickClick Alarm (freeware).

dossy wrote: April 3rd, 2008
its just a bit misleading...

you should put on the description that it ONLY plays Midi file formats and nothing else...

i was about to purchase this app and then realized it cant play wav, mp3, etc...

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 3rd, 2008
Well, that's the reason why the lite version is free to download - you can try everything and then you know in advance what you're paying for.

FYI: We're working on MP3 support in WeekUp Alarm Clock for Treo and Centro smartphones.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: November 3rd, 2008
Starting with version 3.0, released today, WeekUp supports MP3 alarms on Treo and Centro smartphones.

Lionell wrote: May 2nd, 2012
Kathy, so glad you posted your coemnmt. My school recently purchased several new Treos for our directors. I didn't get one yet but was wondering about getting an iPhone instead. The older Treos we had were palm-based rather than Windows-based. The directors who got the new Treos seemed to be a little frustrated with them. I'm not sure exactly what the difficulties. This will be my first smartphone, so I want to make sure I'm happy with my choice. What features do you feel are the most important?
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy