[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: WeekUp Alarm Clock forum thread

Alarm not activated againRNS:: logo
Werner wrote: April 7th, 2007
When I disable the alarm for a certain day in the this week column, it is not activated again (according to the weekly column) once the day has passed. Is this normal behaviour?

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 8th, 2007
No, it's not normal.
We have never had similar reports, so please uninstall WeekUp, and install it again - maybe this will help if the alarm database was somehow corrupted.
What Palm do you use?

Werner wrote: April 8th, 2007
I uninstalled and reinstalled it again. I disabled the alarm for tomorrow. Let's see what happens. I'll let you know.
I use a Palm Tungsten E.

Werner wrote: April 10th, 2007
Ok, here is the result. The problem is the same after reinstalling the application. This means, when I change the wake up time in the this week column, it is reset to the standard value after the alarm is triggered. When I disable the alarm for a day in the this week column, it stays disabled for ever (until manually activated again).

In the tips section of the application, the following is written: ... The "this week" alarm setting for a given day will automatically be restored to the "weekly" setting after the "this week" alarm is triggered...
In my example, disabling the alarm for one day, the alarm is not triggered (because disabled). Is that the reason why the default setting is not restored?

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 16th, 2007
No, it should be restored (i.e. re-enabled). I'll set the alarm for tomorrow, and see if it is restored...

Cyrille wrote: April 17th, 2007
Hello,

I've the same problem with my LD: the weekly setting isn't restored after the "this week" alarm has benn triggered.

Cyrille

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 23rd, 2007
OK, I confirm the problem, I will diagnose and fix it in the next version.

Cyrille wrote: May 10th, 2007
Hello

Any news? because this functionnality was the ground of my puchase!

Bye

Cyrille

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: May 11th, 2007
Unfortunately I'm working on other projects at the moment, but I will fix that as soon as I have some time.

J Scott Novinski wrote: June 10th, 2007
I noticed that when I have put the treo on a charger & the hourly chime goes off it keeps the screen on, unless I turn it off till it is set to go off again. I have a 700p.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: June 19th, 2007
What application do you use for the hourly chime?

J Scott Novinski wrote: June 19th, 2007
I found the problem does not relate to your product, I have to say thank you for being so involved, the product is another hack program called "TreoHourly"

Werner wrote: June 20th, 2007
Did you find some time to fix the originally posted problem?

J Scott Novinski wrote: June 21st, 2007
No, the hack does not have any info to contact them, they have updated it this year to a higher version number so, I will just wait & see, or I can remove it. I like the fact that it beeps each 1/4, 1/2 or each hour. It is that little something in the office to annoy everyone just enough to remind them that time is money and it is ticking away and we need to keep things moving in the conference room.

Werner wrote: June 21st, 2007
Sorry Scott, my question was directed to Radoslaw and concerns the problem of restoring the alarm after disabling it for one day (see the beginning of this thread)

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: June 25th, 2007
Werner, I still have been too busy to take care of it :-(

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: November 3rd, 2008
It just came to me, that I never announced here, that this bug has now been fixed with the release of version 2.1 in July 2007 :-)

Werner wrote: November 3rd, 2008
I received the update in July and it solved the problem indeed. Somehow, I also forgot to post this on the forum (most likely I thanked you via e-mail).
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy