[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Sub-Launcher forum thread

CrashRNS:: logo
Neil Kalmanson wrote: March 26th, 2007
Maybe I didn't fully understand it, but when I went to another app, it only opened 320x320, as opposed to 480x320, and when I tried to return to my previous one using the trigger, my Tapwave Zodiac2 crashed.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 27th, 2007
Screen resolution is intentionally fixed to 320x320 in Accessorizer. Maybe in the future Alex will fix Accessorizer to support other resolutions.

If your Zodiac crashes with Sub-Launcher, then make sure it's not the Accessorizer's problem. You may either try Accessorizer without Sub-Launcher (but using a Desk Accessory launcher instead), or try a different version of Accessorizer.

Neil Kalmanson wrote: March 27th, 2007
Is there any way to designate which launcher Sub-Launcher chooses. Sub-Launcher goes to LancherX, but I prefer and mostly use Hi-Launcher.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 27th, 2007
Not really. But you can use Accessorizer to create DA's that Hi-Launcher can launch (item type "DeskAcc." in the Hi-Launcher's Menu design screen).
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy