[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: TopSelecText forum thread

Updates TSTRNS:: logo
Rodrigo wrote: March 3rd, 2007
I bought TST version 4.1 back in June 2005 and been very happy with it. My Treo 650 just died and I'm changing to a 680. How do I update to version 4.2 ?
Thanks.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 5th, 2007
Everytime there's an update, all our registered customers receive an e-mail about the update, and telling you how to obtain the new version. You should have received such e-mail. If you did not, then tell me, and I'll contact you directly (I know your e-mail).

Rodrigo wrote: March 8th, 2007
I've changed my email account since I bought the program (too much spam coming in). Could you send it to the mail enclosed?
Thx.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 9th, 2007
Just sent you an e-mail.

Terry Stevens wrote: June 7th, 2007
I received an email stating there was an upgrade but when I go to your site all I get is the option to buy the product or download the trial.

What am I missing?

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: June 7th, 2007
Did you click on the link you got in the e-mail, and did you log-in?

Terry wrote: June 8th, 2007
I was clicking on the TreoSelecText and not the zip icon on the right hand side of the page. I clicked on the zip icon and it worked.

Teddy wrote: May 2nd, 2012
Gracias por el comentario, Enric. Me custea creer que en Alemania haya tanto estfapido, pero es la fanica explicacif3n para tanta decisif3n erre1tica. Los malvados nunca deciden perjudicarse tanto a sed mismos.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy