[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Sub-Launcher forum thread

Sub-Launcher and iSpin 1.8RNS:: logo
Michael wrote: May 12th, 2007
Hello, I belong to Taptarget.com which is the user forum for a up and coming launcher called iSpin 1.8 I would love to write a review of your product Sub-Launcher, but I can not get Sub-Launcher to work in conjuction with iSpin. When I launch the first app then press "Home" to attempt to try and launch a second app, my Treo 700p crashes every time. Please update Sub-Launcher to work with iSpin, I would definatley spread the news....

Thanks, Michael
iSpin Community Forum member

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: May 13th, 2007
Thank you for reporting the problem.
Did you try doing the same by creating a iSpinDA with Accessorizer? Please report here if that works properly - then I can know it's the Sub-Launcher's problem and not the Accessorizer's, and I'll look into it more thoroughly.

Michael wrote: May 21st, 2007
I tried iSpin with Sub-Launcher then I tried launching iSpinDA independantly with a DA Launcher but, with the same results constant resets... bummer, this would be a perfect app for iSpin! Please fix if possible. Thank you

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: May 22nd, 2007
So you must ask Alex to work on his Accessorizer, and iSpin, you may post the bug report here:
http://www.1src.com/freeware/fileinfo.php?id=1674

BabeMaxiGirl wrote: March 6th, 2008
I see first time your site guys. I like you :)
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy