[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Hi-Launcher forum thread

Feature request/question/suggestionRNS:: logo
Jordan wrote: January 21st, 2008
Hi there.. I stumbled across this application purely by accident.. I've been testing another similar product, Launch Anywhere, and this looks very similar.

The main thing that draws me to this one is the ablity to customize the colors and caption text. However LA has a few features this lacks and I wondered if you had any plans to include them in a future release..

1) Button Bars (LA calls theirs toolbars).. that is one line across, which can have several icons to launch the objects.. no text. That way you can fit about 5-9 small icons in the space where one object takes up now.

2) Toggleables taking up a button space as above, with perhaps an on vs off graphic?

The whole line per item thing is what seems to be my main issue, on a Palm Centro with a small screen, having more than 8 or 9 rows gets to be a bit much.. and with smaller buttons it's much easier to fit all the applications you might want to use.

Just a thought.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 23rd, 2008
Jordan, we are considering adding the feature of button row in the next version.
Note, however, that using submenus gives you the same results (can fit many many items in your Menu), but seems easier in 5-Way navigation.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy