[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Hi-Launcher forum thread

Double trigger press 'hide' not working for 'Home' keyRNS:: logo
Pat wrote: February 15th, 2007
Treo 650 on Sprint

Configuring the 'Home' key to 'hide' the menu on second press of trigger not working. Works for other keys, but not for 'Home' key

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: February 15th, 2007
Thank you for reporting this bug. I confirm it exists, and I added it to my pending fixes list...

mario wrote: March 4th, 2007
Treo 650 - Center button cannot trigger hi-launcher. When you long press, it brings the alert screen.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 5th, 2007
Try with different settings of the following option: "Display options"=>"Triggering"=>"Delay".
Smaller values (move the slider to the left) should help.

Mario wrote: March 6th, 2007
I tried it, didn't work. i think the center button is not configurable but I was waiting to hear from you since you developed the application.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 6th, 2007
OK, I just further investigated the issue and I found the bug. You were right - this does not work properly on the Treo 650. I will try to fix it for the next version.
Thanks for reporting the problem!

Gil wrote: May 19th, 2007
When can we expect a fix for the problem Pat reported? It exists on the 700p also.

Sara wrote: May 2nd, 2012
Tina,This is my fifth smartphone and they take some gteitng used to. I like the Windows Mobile devices (rather than the Windows Mobile Smartphone Edition ones like the Moto Q) because of the touchscreen (easier to navigate) and the inclusion of Pocket Word, Excel, and PPT, which allow me to get work done when I need to and sync the files easily with Office.Of course, the most important aspect of every smartphone is the access to information. Having the Internet in your hand at all times is very useful!I had two PalmOS-based Treos in the past, and there are many more free and low-cost PalmOS apps available for that platform. I have found a program for the Windows Mobile 5.0 Treo 700wx that will allow me to run the Palm apps I miss on this device, so that is solved!Hope this helps a bit! (BTW, next time include your email address in the post. I don't necessarily always want to share things via comments on the blog!)Kathy
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy