The following hints are available in ET (English Tester):
- Skip test - skips test and jumps to the next one
- I give up - shows the correct answer automatically
- Reset - resets the test in case you need the original sentence in an unaltered form
- Remove one - removes one incorrect answer form the list. Removing the wrong answer for the third time works like the "I give up" option and counts in your statistics.
- First letter (next letter) - shows you the first/next letter of the correct word. Revealing the last letter finishes the test and counts like the "I give up" option in your statistics.
- Show mistake - resets the test to its original form and highlights the mistake.
Could not find answer to your question? Ask here.