[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Hi-Launcher forum thread

how do I get full version through 'update' methodRNS:: logo
Steve Burke wrote: April 5th, 2008
my bad, I goofed on first attempt to download full version of HiL and discovered you only get one chance (huh?). We are supposed to be able to get it through update but I don't see how.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 6th, 2008
I replied to you by e-mail.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 6th, 2008
BTW. I'll reply your question here in brief:
Unce you log into our Free Updates Area, there are small ZIP and SIT icons next to each of your registered software. If you click on them, an e-mail with the full version attachment will be sent to your registered mailbox.
Good luck!

Steve Burke wrote: April 6th, 2008
hmmm, Ok, that was obvious, not. That rectangle around all that lights up making me think it is all one link. The icons could be larger or otherwise more obviously labeled for us older folks.
But thanks for the quick reply.
Had to look in my junk mail to find it, possibly because of 'free updates' in from address. I added to my address book.
up and running.
thanks again.
Steve Burke

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: April 8th, 2008
Thanks for your advice. I already changed the from name so that it does not contain the 'free' word.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy